Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Would it bother you if your spouse used their maiden name at work?

I (35F) started a new career path to become a substitute teacher for young children. I have been married to my husband (38M) for 2 years, together 9.

My married name is very difficult to pronounce, spell and the main way you would read it is something funny to repeat. Now I use that name in everything and am proud to have his last name as we both see a meaning to that.

I spoke with and he was OK with this but I wanted some opinions. Would it be odd to go by my maiden name in the classroom. I'm going to be frank, my maiden name is a very common word and easily read, pronounced and spelled without prompting. I also think it would be good to be hard to reach via web, but I'm not on much social media anyways.

TLDR: I'm an extreme overthinker and wonder if using my maiden name when teaching is weird.



Submitted December 10, 2022 at 04:40AM by HoggleHugz https://ift.tt/xqgdAfc
Would it bother you if your spouse used their maiden name at work? Would it bother you if your spouse used their maiden name at work? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.