Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (28) made a racist joke about our friend

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and he’s never been outright racist but has a friend that has racist tendencies. His friend is very right leaning and makes wild claims about people whether it’s women, races, or religions. Tonight he made a joke about our black best friend saying he is black but “doesn’t act black.” That upset me because it was something that was said to the black girls at my predominantly white school that really upset them and I can see how awful it is. I hope this doesn’t sound like a fake post, I don’t know what to do and never thought I’d be posting on here. I confronted him on it and he apologized but it’s more of a concern that he or this friend would make a racist “joke” around my other friends of different races or religions. He does not want to cut off this friend

TLDR: boyfriend was racist around racist friend and has never done this before.

Edit: we see this friend once a year at max



Submitted December 05, 2022 at 08:57PM by LunasTunas https://ift.tt/7o2qPyU
Boyfriend (28) made a racist joke about our friend Boyfriend (28) made a racist joke about our friend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.