Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Guy (28M) told me (30F) that being on dates with me made him feel like he was just hanging out with a friend

I was dating a guy for a few months, suddenly he broke up with me and told me that even though he had been super excited and serious about me at the beginning, he later felt like when he was on dates with me he was just hanging out with a friend. He said he didn't think I was that into him.

Any men here who can explain their side of this experience?

TL;DR: Dude was into me, questioned whether I was into him, continued to go on dates with me, never said anything was wrong, then suddenly said it wasn't working.



Submitted February 06, 2022 at 06:16PM by justneedausername000 https://ift.tt/IzltoTS
Guy (28M) told me (30F) that being on dates with me made him feel like he was just hanging out with a friend Guy (28M) told me (30F) that being on dates with me made him feel like he was just hanging out with a friend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.