Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I am 22F and My boyfriend 25 M follows tons of naked girls

We have been dating for 9 months. I’m wondering if I’m overreacting, but I feel sick to my stomach everytime I look at his follow list. My boyfriend follows thousands ( not exaggerating) of sexual accounts. He never asks for pictures of me even though I said I’d send some. Everything else in our relationship is good. Should I break it off? I’ve brought up that it makes me uncomfortable before, but I don’t want to be controlling and tell him to unfollow and stop watching all that stuff. I really like the relationship, but it just makes me self conscious and sick.

TL;DR: Is it worth breaking up with my boyfriend if he follows thousands of sexual accounts.



Submitted February 27, 2022 at 08:50PM by DiEbetes1 https://ift.tt/6DgFGZ0
I am 22F and My boyfriend 25 M follows tons of naked girls I am 22F and My boyfriend 25 M follows tons of naked girls Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.