Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf wants me to cut off a friend

My bf doesn’t like it when I talk to my friend(M) I made in class. We usually do hw tgt but I like talking abt other things like video games and other stuff. It’s never flirting nor has he tried to flirt but it’s becoming a problem. My bf gets mad when I play games or talks abt anything other than hw w him. He wants me to say no when he sends me fun clips or tik tok links for me to watch. I hate to say no bc my friend has done nothing wrong and it’s all harmless. I told my bf I will do my best to say no bc I want to respect his feelings and say no. But I grew up 20 years a very submissive and quiet person. I never talked back, went w what everyone else though, was always friendly. And he’s saying stuff like “you can speak right? Yes so just say it” “you don’t have a speech impediment. Just say it” and I don’t feel like it’s right to just cut off my friend like that. I tell him why it’s hard for me but he doesn’t consider my POV and just says it easy or not that hard.

Tl;dr: my bf wants me to cut off a friend even though it’s hard for me to say no and my friend hasn’t done anything bad



Submitted February 27, 2022 at 04:28PM by leleanpam https://ift.tt/HbRGYAL
Bf wants me to cut off a friend Bf wants me to cut off a friend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.