Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

It looks like my (f35) husband (m39) tried to booty call someone a few years ago. Do I confront or let sleeping dogs lie

Hi team, my (f35) husband (M39) and I have been together for 14 years and have 3 kids together. A few years ago we hit a rough patch. I resented him for not helping out with the kids/house. He was stressed with the pressure of being the only one bringing in an income. Their was a point in time that I hated him, I couldn't stand to be in the same room as him. I wanted to leave but he insisted we went to counselling which we did. 4 years on and we're back in a really good place. Now a few nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night, I usually just browse my phone but I couldn't find it, so I just grabbed his, searched the internet, looked at some pictures and then well I snooped. I had no reason to snoop I shouldn't have and I was simply being nosy. Well I checked his messages he had with an old female friend. I know they slept together before we got together and it has never bothered me. Everyone has a past. So what did the messages say? Well they were quite "normal" he's clearly turned to her when we were going through troubles and the texts show nothing more than a friendship and the fact that he has confided in her. That is until one night he's asked to go over their after drinking at the pub around 12pm at night. When she didn't respond he has then called her several times until she's sent him a strongly worded text to leave her alone and to go home to his wife and kids.

I know you don't get a lot of context from reddit posts, and from the little information I've provided you probably picture a drinking, cheating Chad so I'm just asking you to trust me when I say this is very out of character for him. He's very family oriented, rarely drinks and is very much against cheating. Our relationship was in a bad place at the time he sent the message to this girl. I had developed feelings for someone else (I never acted on them or pursued the person. I avoided them completely.) I'm also not an idiot and texting a girl at 12am when your drunk is very suspicious. So my question is, do I confront him? Nothing happened between the two of them as she clearly told him to back off and it's not like he outright said "Hey babe you dtf" He asked if he could come over. Could I be wrong? Could he actually just have wanted someone to talk to? Probably not but I need some perspective. Should I just leave this in the past, it happened 4 years ago.

TLDR; Husband had messages on his phone from 4 years ago asking if he could visit his female friend at 12 am after a few drinks at the pub. She told him to go home to his wife and kids.



Submitted February 21, 2022 at 08:02PM by pushrefresh https://ift.tt/XIjmK73
It looks like my (f35) husband (m39) tried to booty call someone a few years ago. Do I confront or let sleeping dogs lie It looks like my (f35) husband (m39) tried to booty call someone a few years ago. Do I confront or let sleeping dogs lie Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.