Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband (31M) wants sex. I (31F) am drier than the sahara

Together our whole adult lives, so like 13 years now, married for 7, both full time workers, with an 8 month old daughter. I've been struggling with being a professional at my workplace, being a mother, engaging in my writing (which is basically my core reason for living), and being a good wife. There's just not enough time and energy for everything. I used to write at work during my lunch break but we recently got a new manager who's big on "taking lunch breaks together as a team" and im so annoyed, lol. So I tried writing in my car for an extra half hour after work, but I'm the one in charge of getting our daughter to and from daycare so that didn't work. So now I'm just trying to carve out some time on Saturdays and Sundays only to write. It's not ideal and I feel barely human, but what can you do.

Anyway, my husband mentioned to me that he wants to try having sex again. We haven't had sex since I got pregnant. I have 0 interest in sex right now but I offered to try. Last couple of weekends we attempted but I just couldn't get in the right headspace. All I could think about were chores, my writing project, my job, if baby would wake up, etc. I couldn't get into it at all and we had to stop. I've asked him if we can just take this off the table for now and I can just take care of him for the time being, he was hurt by this and misses emotional connection and intimacy. We haven't been able to have dates and such because our daughter is an unpredictable sleeper and we're both exhausted all the time. How do I balance all these separate needs and wants without falling apart?


tl;dr: husband wants sex. I don't even feel like a person yet.



Submitted February 26, 2022 at 05:53AM by Leading-Customer8994 https://ift.tt/us1Vpy3
My husband (31M) wants sex. I (31F) am drier than the sahara My husband (31M) wants sex. I (31F) am drier than the sahara Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 26, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.