Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

GF (23f) lied and tried to hurt me (27m) while we were broken up

Me (27m) and gf of 3 years broke up during a really really bad argument after I overheard her talking shit about my family to her friends.

She begged for me back, apologized and whatnot, and it hurt me x10 more because I loved her a lot, but I felt like I could not trust her. I told her all of this, and told her I am not ready to forgive her, especially when she told her friends personal things about my family, and was cussing my parents. She then blocked me everywhere.

My friends tried to cheer me up, came to my house with drinks and food, and tried to get me to go out with them, but I felt so shitty I couldn't even leave my house.

A few days have passed, and I stumbled upon her on the street (small town). She invited me in for coffee to "talk", one thing led to another, and we ended up back together. She told me she couldn't be happier now, she was crying the entire time, could not eat, was always thinking about having sex with me etc. She told me about guys being all over her and how she rejected every single one of them because she wanted me. A week has passed and everything seemed back to normal, and I too, slowly began feeling happy again.

Upon hearing the news, my friends gathered and told me that the night they went out (which was a few days after our breakup), they saw her at a bar drunk, and once she saw them she grabbed Z, tried to pull him in to make out with him, and then pulled him by the hand, tried to make him grab her body and loudly announced "take me home".

Z is a cool guy, I know he had nothing to do with this, and I'm pretty sure he knows we used to date, so for whatever reason, according to my friends, he refused to do any of this and asked her to leave him alone.

Another friend of mine said he saw her stories on instagram getting drunk every single night and partying. Another friend saw her on tinder the night we broke up. She was also marked as "single" on FB for everyone the entire time we were together...but not me. Her status was hidden only for me.

All of this was happening while I was sitting at home and crying over her. I know this is 100% true because they are my best friends and will never lie to me about this. They didn't wanna tell me right away because they thought it was over and wanted to protect me.

Upon hearing all of this, I texted her it was over and I don't ever wanna see her again. I wanted her to know that I know what she did, but I know I'm full of rage and emotions so I didn't say anything else and blocked her everywhere, called up my mates and now I'm staying over at their place without my phone.

I get it, she can do whatever the fuck she wants because we're not together, but she lied to me about everything, and she tried to get with Z in front of my friends to (probably?) hurt me, why?

It's 4am. Everyone's asleep. I am sitting here, shaking uncontrollably. I am angry at her, but mostly angry at myself for trusting her.

TL;DR Ex did stuff to hurt me while we were "on a break"



Submitted February 18, 2022 at 05:52PM by Ripper0987654321 https://ift.tt/ij3XaDq
GF (23f) lied and tried to hurt me (27m) while we were broken up GF (23f) lied and tried to hurt me (27m) while we were broken up Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.