Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F22) really can't tell if he's a nice guy (M22) or interested. What should I do?

He's looked at me many times.

Liked me on Tinder. I wasn't sure if he was serious or joking so I made a joke of it.

Went out of his way to send me notes twice before we'd so much as said hi, after I mentioned missing a tutorial in the class grouochat. I didn't even ask for notes, I just said "yeah not gonna make it".

Asked for notes like 4/5 times (when he has friends in this class)

Sent me a Snapchat to brag about his Wordle result after we spoke about it in class.

Gave me a ride to my bus station once. He had no reason to as it was a nice day and out of his way. We had only spoken once before that, we aren't friends.

Complimented me a lot on my presentation yesterday and had obviously paid a lot of attention.

Today he walked out of class with me and asked if I was getting a coffee. I was running late for the bus so said no. Kinda sounded like he was asking me for coffee.

For all I know, he's just being a friend. He's a nice, chatty guy. What should I do?

TLDR: I can't tell if this guy is trying to be my friend or into me. What should I do?



Submitted February 25, 2022 at 04:17PM by rosettaflown https://ift.tt/kGY6OrJ
I (F22) really can't tell if he's a nice guy (M22) or interested. What should I do? I (F22) really can't tell if he's a nice guy (M22) or interested. What should I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 26, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.