Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My Boyfriend Is Lying To Me And I Need Advice.

My boyfriend (M31) and I (F29) have been together for 5 years. He had quit smoking cigarettes after 10 years about a year ago. Yesterday at around 8 pm, I found a pack of cigarettes in his jacket pocket. He said he found them after he changed his brake light in his car at 10 am that morning before we took a trip to Arizona. (We live in Nevada). That means they'd have to have been in his trunk. Which is weird... But lets say he did find them in his trunk. That implies that he had them all day. In his pocket. We stopped at 2 gas stations and a park during the trip. He had plenty of opportunities to throw them away. This morning, as he was leaving to work, I felt them again in his pocket. He said they were the ones from yesterday and he was going to throw them away. Our kitchen is right by the front door. We have an empty trash can in the kitchen currently. So he lied to me again about why he had them. Im pretty done with the way he's lying to me. I don't think I can trust him anymore. I don't have any family I can talk to about these things. I just need to know what to do.

TLDR; My boyfriend is lying about smoking cigarettes and I don't know if I can trust him.



Submitted February 05, 2022 at 09:20AM by Alternative-Peach508 https://ift.tt/TtrFGem
My Boyfriend Is Lying To Me And I Need Advice. My Boyfriend Is Lying To Me And I Need Advice. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.