Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to be happy in an arranged marriage?

It is common in Asia for the family to find you a boy and arrange your marriage. I (26F) will soon be marrying someone (26M). He is a nice man- kind, loving. While I am sure I can build a strong friendship with him, I also want to ensure we live a happy life together.

I have accepted the fact that I will be marrying this man. Now how do you stay happy? How do I make this work given that I know we didn't fall in love and then decide to get married?

This might sound strange to those in the west but this is a common practice in some countries. Breaking out of the system is hard. I don't feel sexually attracted to this but I'm certain he has a high emotional quotient and is a great guy.

Tl;Dr: arranged marriage happening soon. How do I make sure I make the marriage work and be happy together with my "to-be" husband?



Submitted February 13, 2022 at 08:20PM by Vast-Scarcity-7798 https://ift.tt/caX4mzk
How to be happy in an arranged marriage? How to be happy in an arranged marriage? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.