Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I tell my friend (30 M) that his girlfriend (28F) cheated on him?

I have a friend I am in love with, he knows about it and rejected me in the past, he didn't have any feelings for me. He found a girl he likes and they are together since few months, I get to know her too. I went on a trip with her and other friends, he wasn't there because he works a lot. We went out one night, she get a bit drunk and slept with someone we met there. I asked her about it later, she said she was just drunk and it didn't mean anything. I really care about my friend and I am not sure what to do. If I tell him, he might think I say it just to get him to break up with her - since he knows I am in love with him. And he might be hurt, as he really likes that girl. But then I think he should know, he is amazing man and deserves happiness and not to be cheated. What is your advice? Should I tell him? Should I just leave it be?

Tldr: my friend'a girlfriend cheated on him. I am not sure If I should tell him. He knows I am also in love with him and might not believe me.



Submitted February 14, 2022 at 11:51AM by sweet_rose2 https://ift.tt/D0J8GRK
Should I tell my friend (30 M) that his girlfriend (28F) cheated on him? Should I tell my friend (30 M) that his girlfriend (28F) cheated on him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.