Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (M23) best friend (NB23) sided with my ex (F22) after she ghosted me. (Update

original post

My post didn't get much traction, but decided to post this as a sort of book end.

I blocked Blake on everything like 1 month ago, honestly, my life improved so much, I no longer have to micromanage this grown adults feelings and mood anymore.

But it also got better, cause me and Jessie are now dating!

She became my best friend after Blake and I grew distant, so not much has really changed...except her calling me her boyfriend which always makes me smile. Her being a good best friend and so, made me realize how poorly Blake and Nat treated me. She gives me attention, she makes me happy, she makes me feel handsome and wanted.

That sounds bare minimum, but Nat and Blake didn't even give me that!

Something that made me realize is that, I had a bunch of intrusive thoughts about making Nat jealous and fear that she would cheat on me, even though she was asexual and admitted (to all our friends in front of me) that she would be fine dying a virgin. But after talking to another friend, Nat may have lead me or say what I wanted to hear..out of fear, pity? Idk and honestly don't care anymore.

But I don't have those thoughts about Jessie at all, because she acts like she wants to be with me and is attracted to me, both physically and emotionally. Not talking bad about ace people, but dang it, it feels good to know a girl wants to bang you and then cuddle, oh and it not being an uphill battle to have a date with.

We spent all of Valentines day playing minecraft together!

Ok, before I ramble more, just so you know how bad Blake really was, here's a short list

  • Tried multiple times to get me in a polygamous relationship with them and their ex
  • Allowed his ex, to creepily obsess over me
  • Knew said ex had a crush on meand knew she sent sexually explicit messages 5 minutes after meeting her, was ok with it (they knew I had a crush on Nat at the time)
  • Policed everyone in the friend and d&d group based on their roulette wheel of strict morality
  • was toxicly positive all the time, called me edgy if I played a d&d Character that frowned
  • refuse to communicate problems and would rather go nuclear then compromise then blame others because they wouldn't compromise, when they did try
  • lost their shit if I made a horny joke, posted sexy pin ups of their vtuber model all over their discord server, also had a page for cum tributes in the server.
  • was such a shitty railroady dm that I could make several r/rpghorrorstory posts
  • in their final speech to me, insulted Jessie and called her a liar
  • Was being ghosted and blocked by a lot more people, I wonder why?

Tldr: Awesome Girl becomes my best friend, than girlfriend and treats me better than my ex-gf and ex-bf, ever did.

Edited: 1 month, not 2, time is soup to me.



Submitted February 20, 2022 at 12:33PM by Gundam-J https://ift.tt/sDmKUTE
My (M23) best friend (NB23) sided with my ex (F22) after she ghosted me. (Update My (M23) best friend (NB23) sided with my ex (F22) after she ghosted me. (Update Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.