Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend [23] and I [25 Male] conflicted over my parent staying over

Since my grandparents have dementia my dad tends to them, my dad took a job far from home - near where my girlfriend and I live.

My dad stays here 1 night a week, but my girlfriend (of 3+ years) doesn't want him to stay. She feels uncomfortable, has stated that it is 'wrong' for a parent to stay over, and that he is using us.

My dad tries hard to be friendly, pays for dinner, and is generally quiet. Should I tell my dad he can't stay? Why does she see this as unacceptable? How do I avoid these situations in the future?

tl;dr Girlfriend and I disagree if my dad should stay over.



Submitted February 07, 2022 at 07:37PM by WickedBurn https://ift.tt/Jwsm4I6
Girlfriend [23] and I [25 Male] conflicted over my parent staying over Girlfriend [23] and I [25 Male] conflicted over my parent staying over Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 08, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.