Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

1 year since breaking up

I remember about slightly over 1 year ago i posted here asking for opinion about my relationship with my ex-fiancĂ©. Back then i asked what should i do, either staying or breaking up. The main reason was her lack of attention she’s giving to me, a lot of excuses and always asking for another chance but keep doing the same thing relying on my feelings towards her. Today I’m telling that was the right decision to break up, I’m feeling much better and looking for a new relationship with no feelings towards her. It was tough on me but I’m happy today that i didn’t continue with her.

Tl:dr; i realized after 1 year of breaking up that i made the right decision.



Submitted February 09, 2022 at 12:02AM by udoum https://ift.tt/JYZybUE
1 year since breaking up 1 year since breaking up Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.