Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf (20) didn't get me a Xmas or bday gift even though she got everyone else one.

I don't know if I'm being selfish or just being stupid, but my gf of almost 2 years didn't get me anything at all or do anything special for my bday or Xmas, even though she bought 50$ presents for her entire extended family (I'm talking like 15-20 people). I bought her presents for both her bday and Xmas totalling over 700$, but it's not about the money. It's the fact that I'm just bothered that she got even her cousins presents but not her bf of almost 2 years. When I confronted her, I mentioned that I felt hurt because it felt like I wasn't prioritized or acknowledged, she said "why should I prioritize you over my family" and I don't know what to say about that. Also, she had and still has money to get me something but she still hasn't. I'm just so confused and hurt. This is the same girl from my last post because we worked through that issue, but I just want to know if I'm being selfish or she's being an ass or ungrateful. Idk man

Tldr: gf got presents for her extended family and has money, but still never got any gift or did anything special for me for Xmas and my bday.



Submitted February 15, 2022 at 05:33PM by Burnbeatz https://ift.tt/0JMhEav
My gf (20) didn't get me a Xmas or bday gift even though she got everyone else one. My gf (20) didn't get me a Xmas or bday gift even though she got everyone else one. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.