Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend [M19] really needs me [F19] at this time but I want to break up, am I mean?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year. These past month has been hard for him, mentally, and I believe I am the only light on his world right now. He mentions a lot that he is just mentally tired but he is so grateful that he has me because that's the only thing that makes him feel better. As much as I love him, I can't be in a relationship. It's too heavy for me and I need a break. I believe that if I break up, we won't stay as friends either because that's how he is. The hard part is that he is very sweet and I just don't want to be the first girl who will break his heart (I am his first gf) and I am worried about him, and if we break up he will push me away. How do I not feel guilty for breaking up? I have felt so guilty that I haven't been able to break up for 2 months now.

Tl;dr I [f19] wants to break up with my bf [m19] but feel guilty because he has a hard period (mentally).



Submitted February 25, 2022 at 02:48PM by Nataaali https://ift.tt/3of5rwe
My boyfriend [M19] really needs me [F19] at this time but I want to break up, am I mean? My boyfriend [M19] really needs me [F19] at this time but I want to break up, am I mean? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 26, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.