Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I broke up with my Gf after she aborted our child

My GF(29f) and I(25m)had been dating for about a year and a half. We both lived in her apartment until I could get my credit score high enough to get a large loan for a house. I still care for her very much, and I thought she would be the woman I'd spend the rest of my life with. I had even bought a ring and was waiting for the right time to ask her. Since the beginning of the relationship, we had always agreed we both wanted children, so the thought of her wanting an abortion never came to mind. About a month ago she confessed she was three weeks pregnant, I was excited, I hugged her tightly and even cried a bit. she pushed me away and looked at me sadly. I was confused, she told me she was going to have an abortion. My heart sank, I asked her why? I thought we both wanted this. She told me, she wasn't ready to be a mother and felt scared, I tried to change her mind and tell her that I was always going to support her. She had already set up her mind and was going to do it no matter what. We argued and I left to be alone with my thoughts for the night. The next day I had several missing calls, texts messages, and voice calls telling me to come back and that we could try again later on. I finally decided to go back home, I knew that I was going to break up with her if she went through it, but I wanted to see if she would have a change of hearts so I decided not to tell her as to not influence her decision. I told her that I respected her choice and would support her no matter what, and I would pay for the abortion to makes things as easy as I could. Two weeks after the surgery I broke up with her, I waited as long as I could to make sure she was out of danger and for any emotional support, but I just couldn't keep up the facade, I was heart broken but i knew what I had to do. She left for a few days to be with her family, I took this opportunity to gather all my belongings and move out, I left a note telling her that I respected her decision of getting an abortion, but I couldn't be with her anymore. The night I left, I broke down, I drank for the first time in four years, I cried like id never cried before. I have been getting calls from her, her family, and mine nonstop. it’s been two days since I left and I still can’t bring myself to answer the phone . I lover her deeply and miss her very much but I just know that I can't forgive her, even if she didn't do anything wrong, I still have the right to be sad and mad about her choice. Should I talk to her? Was I right to break up with her?

TL;DR: I broke up with gf after she had an abortion and I don't know what to do.



Submitted February 19, 2022 at 09:03PM by SpiritualRadio4839 https://ift.tt/wvkMJof
I broke up with my Gf after she aborted our child I broke up with my Gf after she aborted our child Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.