Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (M 18) is digging up my (F 20) past

TLDR; My boyfriend is digging up my past. Am I over reacting?

I found out my boyfriend had been going through my phone not once but multiple times while I’ve been asleep. I have given him no reason to mistrust me whatsoever in our relationship, if anything he’s given me reason not to trust him. Long story short he went through my texts, my search history, camera roll, all my social media apps including snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and even my Tumblr, and that’s only what I’m aware of. It caused a fight stemming by me asking him if he did that and him admitting to it, followed by him accusing me of many different things that I did not do such as sleeping with other people, selling pictures for money, and cheating on him. He started digging up my past as well from before we were even together. I had good logical explanations for everything he was worried about causing him to feel really dumb. A few days later he texted me and said that he had another question for me, and asked me about my Cashapp username once again accusing me of selling nudes for money which was completely false. Today he texted me again and long story short found my old tumblr and as tumblr is often used I would always just repost random people’s posts and never even posted any of my own posts on my tumblr. He started accusing me of having the provocative pictures on my tumblr actually be pictures of me because some of the girls in the provocative photos had similar body types to me, even though the pictures were reposted by me before we were even together and were clearly posted by random tumblr accounts. He got mad at me and when I told him they were just reposts and not pictures of me he would not believe me and kept telling me he’s not mad but that he just wants me to tell him the truth even though I have been. I basically told him that he cannot take his trust issues out on me and that this is not okay and that I’m sick of him digging for things to hold against me when there isn’t anything to find, and that I’m tired of him making me feel like shit for things that are completely false and that it’s clear we don’t have any trust. Am I over reacting? How would you react to this situation?



Submitted February 21, 2022 at 09:56PM by anon1422pancake https://ift.tt/90qXvBb
My boyfriend (M 18) is digging up my (F 20) past My boyfriend (M 18) is digging up my (F 20) past Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.