Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf and I share our gps location. Does anybody else do that?

My (29m) girlfriend (29f) and I share our locations. She is the one who Initiated it and shared hers about a week into dating. I didn’t start sharing mine for a few months after cause I thought it was weird. I trust her with my life and she is so sweet and caring.

She shares her location with all of her friends, and I understand the safety aspect of it, especially for a woman living in LA.

I’ve been cheated on in the past, and so has she. But it didn’t feel like this was do to wanting to spy on the other and always know where they are at. It felt like it came from a place of love, and wanting to make the other person feel safe and comfortable and add they extra level of comfort.

We’ve been dating for a couple years now, no trust issues at all. I love her to pieces and is by far the healthiest relationship I’ve ever been in.

How would you guys feel about always sharing your location?

TLDR: just read it



Submitted February 24, 2022 at 07:12PM by dmtpoop https://ift.tt/lPFXepK
My gf and I share our gps location. Does anybody else do that? My gf and I share our gps location. Does anybody else do that? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.