Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend [33M] told me my ass is getting saggy [33F]

Am I being immature about this? We had sex and then we were talking about the gym, and he said my ass is getting saggy and I should build up the muscle group in there like I had before. He said he noticed it when I was in reverse cowgirl.

It really hurt me and I get that he was just saying it from a gym point of view. But I was super self conscious and also naked at the time, I just felt really hurt and started crying. Am I over reacting? I felt more hurt because it was right after sex. I also feel self conscious in bed now. He said we should be able to tell each other things honestly

Am I overreacting?

Tl;dr : boyfriend told me my ass is getting saggy after sex, but we were discussing the gym. Am I wrong to feel hurt



Submitted February 19, 2022 at 09:46PM by thatissofetchh https://ift.tt/kaxoUSt
My boyfriend [33M] told me my ass is getting saggy [33F] My boyfriend [33M] told me my ass is getting saggy [33F] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.