Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24F) am ready to end my friendship with someone (30F) but I'm not sure how to do it and need help.

Essentially, I am friends with a girl that is constantly negative and over the top about literally everything. It's so draining, there's not a single day that I talk to her where she doesn't have something negative to say about someone or something. And she is getting to where she is also super clingy. For example, she is a single mother living on her own and constantly goes on about how no man wants her and she will be alone for the rest of her life, every single day. She'll go from saying she doesn't need a relationship, then jumping right back and saying she does.

I can't talk about my day or something I'm excited about without her getting angry or ignoring me. Just the other day she got mad because I told her I was going to a concert with my husband, and she said something along the lines of "oh glad you get to do stuff but can't relate lol." Which really hurt because I just assumed friends were supposed to talk about things thay excite them; she always does that with me and I'm always there to listen. But it doesn't work the other way around.

I'm just tired and drained because every day it's always something. We can't have a good talk without her being mad or annoyed at someone or something. And just earlier she accused me of ignoring her when I simply just forgot to hit send on a message. It's very draining and I'm just tired of constantly dealing with the negativity. What should hemp.

tl;dr I am friends with a very negative and toxic person who has no sense of boundaries and is always complaining. I'm ready to end my friendship with her but I need advice on how to do it.



Submitted February 21, 2022 at 04:31PM by TheShyGamerNerd https://ift.tt/cim052d
I (24F) am ready to end my friendship with someone (30F) but I'm not sure how to do it and need help. I (24F) am ready to end my friendship with someone (30F) but I'm not sure how to do it and need help. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.