Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He hates everything that brings me joy.

I (29f) have been with the same guy (28m) for 7 years. Over the years there have been so many things that I get excited over and he makes me feel dumb for it or there will be something I like and he’ll make fun of me for liking it and call me childish or whatever depending on what said item is. For example I’m a huge superhero fan and having action figures makes me childish. My plants take up too much room (most of them are in a room we don’t use). I collect cool rocks and “it’s pointless”. Crocheting makes me an old lady. Etc etc. I’ve tried saying things and it just doesn’t matter. How do I deal with this?

TLDR: fiancé hates everything that makes me happy and idk what to do any more.



Submitted February 11, 2022 at 07:36PM by tacos_n_doobies https://ift.tt/FGMTNao
He hates everything that brings me joy. He hates everything that brings me joy. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.