Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf went out with his best friend (female) on Valentine’s Day.

I 21F and my Bf 21M have been dating for 2 years. Two weeks ago I got COVID and thus had to cancel our plans for Valentine’s Day because I’m quarantined. His best friend who’s from another country was also in town for the past few days and she goes back home today so they decided to meet up before she left. She is a very nice girl and she’s been there for me and for him on many occasions. Normally I’m never jealous when they hang out but I was really sad and hurt today when he told me he’s meeting up with her because it’s Valentine’s Day and he’s going out to eat with her while I’m stuck at home alone. I know they’re just friends and don’t see each other that way besides she is also in a relationship with someone else so I’ve got nothing to worry about. I still can’t help but feel this way and I expressed these feelings to my bf who reassured me I had nothing to worry about. I know this is so stupid and I’m mad at myself for feeling this way but I can’t stop. How do I stop feeling this way and is what they did even wrong or something to be mad about. Pls help I’m very confused.

TLDR : bf went out with beet Friend on Valentine’s Day while I’m quarantined and I can’t help but feel jealous.



Submitted February 14, 2022 at 10:58AM by Mykokoroisbrokoroo https://ift.tt/oPCB8vM
My bf went out with his best friend (female) on Valentine’s Day. My bf went out with his best friend (female) on Valentine’s Day. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.