Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27F) boyfriend quit his (27M) job and does nothing around the house, should I leave?

I broke my leg and had to go on sick leave from work as I have a physically demanding job, and as a result my salary has more than halved. I’ve since applied and got an office job so I can return to work asap. The job doesn’t start until next month though.

My bf decided to quit his job & he spends most of his time smoking weed, playing video games & eating junk food. I’m still on crutches but I find myself doing 95% of the housework. He is extremely messy, I have to constantly nag or ask him to do things. As of right now, he’s been talking about hoovering for 2 days now, and it’s been almost 2 weeks since he last hoovered. It’s one of the things I can’t do myself at the moment.

He’s just so lazy and unmotivated sometimes. I hate that I have to nag him to get anything done, im starting to feel like im his mother. Whenever I bring it up he either gets very defensive or he’ll say he’ll change. I had to clean his tobacco off the kitchen table today, it had been there two days & he sees no issue with living like this. He’s never been the tidiest & neither am I to be honest but he’s getting worse & worse & now I have a broken leg I can’t do as much as I’d like. Is this just who he is? Am I expecting too much? Am I just being uptight & boring? Is this a silly reason to leave someone?

Tldr I (27F) can’t work because of an injury, my bf (27M) quit his job & doesn’t help around the house, I’m considering leaving him, is this an overreaction?



Submitted February 06, 2022 at 04:52PM by eavesdroppingonlife https://ift.tt/DNzXE2O
My (27F) boyfriend quit his (27M) job and does nothing around the house, should I leave? My (27F) boyfriend quit his (27M) job and does nothing around the house, should I leave? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.