Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf went all out for Valentine’s. I feel I was underwhelming. Do I need to make this up to him?

Tldr: my bf gave me an extravagant Valentine’s Day. I spent way less. I feel so bad. Do I need to make this up to him?

My (22F) and my bf (25M) exchanged Valentine’s Day gifts today for our first Valentine’s Day together (been together 11 months) instead of Valentine’s Day bc he’s working on Valentine’s day. I bought him a crystal whiskey glass set and a sampling of jerkies, total price about $80. My bf got me a dozen roses, chocolates, a necklace, and a $200 gift card to my favorite clothing store so I can buy new work/work out clothes. He also made reservations for us next week at a restaurant that I know is about $60 per person. I don’t even want to know how much it cost in total. My boyfriend told me he loved his gifts but I’m so embarrassed. I hardly got him anything. I’m between jobs right now, and most of my money has gone to paying for my upcoming moving costs and deposit for my new apartment. My bf’s gift was so extravagant and had to have been worth at least $300 not counting our upcoming dinner date. Did I go too little? Should I try to make this up to him?



Submitted February 13, 2022 at 05:44PM by gobigorgoroses https://ift.tt/cpZJNX9
Bf went all out for Valentine’s. I feel I was underwhelming. Do I need to make this up to him? Bf went all out for Valentine’s. I feel I was underwhelming. Do I need to make this up to him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.