Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (27-M) of 7 years cheated on me (24-F)

My boyfriend left my house earlier today to go watch the football game with some friends. He left his Apple Watch at my house, and I very stupidly went through it.

On his watch, I saw him ask a coworker to come visit him at like 12AM when I left, and then asking her if she got home safe at times such as 3AM, 6AM. I’m not stupid, I know they weren’t just watching movies. She sent a text that said “I had so much fun last night”.

We have been together 7 years and know each other since we were in high school. I’m almost 6 months pregnant, and IDK what to do. I texted him pictures of the messages when I found out around 8PM and it’s now 2AM and I can’t sleep bc I have not gotten a response. I know he had to see the message as he was active on Snapchat. It hurts to know I was cheated on. However, it’s so embarrassing that I am not important enough to dump his friends and come have a conversation and I am just getting ignored. I’m not sure what to do. I feel as if my baby deserves a two parent household. I just do not want to be the only person putting forth effort.

TL;DR: BF cheated after 7 years. IDK what to do bc I’m pregnant.



Submitted February 14, 2022 at 12:34AM by serenitybyme https://ift.tt/eMJXu6G
Boyfriend (27-M) of 7 years cheated on me (24-F) Boyfriend (27-M) of 7 years cheated on me (24-F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.