Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Peed myself during a seizure in front of my new boyfriend. He had to clean up my pee. Totally humiliated. Don’t know how to deal with it.

Tldr: I had a seizure in front of my bf. Peed myself during said seizure. Boyfriend had to shower me off and clean the pee up. He’s been a little distant lately. I’m utterly humiliated. Don’t know if I should just pretend it never happened or apologize to my bf for him having to clean up after a grown ass woman who peed herself.

I 21F have issues with stress induced seizures. Things have been stressful lately. My boyfriend 23M of 4 months was over and my memory is kind of foggy but I got worked up over something and then everything went black. Long story short I dropped, seized, and well. I peed myself. When I came to my boyfriend had carried me into the bathroom and gotten me in the shower (he knows I have seizures but hasn’t seen one and I have explicitly told him NOT to call an ambulance unless I choke on vomit or I’m not breathing. Can’t afford that bill so he followed procedure. Ambulance only if I’m dying). I was pretty out of it but from what I gather, my bf got me out of my clothes, cleaned me off in the shower, put me to bed and then cleaned my pee off the floor. I woke up and he was sleeping next to me, but he was kind of standoffish and weird. He was really concerned about me, made me breakfast, made sure I had water and then he had to leave for work. He’s not texting me as much and I’m totally humiliated. I fucking PEED myself in front of my boyfriend. As a grown ass woman I peed my pants. I’m so embarrassed that I had a seizure at all in front of him, peeing myself is just the cherry on top of the humiliation. I really like my boyfriend. I don’t know how to address this, if I should just pretend it never happened? Please help, I’m so goddamn embarrassed.



Submitted February 08, 2022 at 12:28AM by peedmyselfseizure https://ift.tt/d1btcwP
Peed myself during a seizure in front of my new boyfriend. He had to clean up my pee. Totally humiliated. Don’t know how to deal with it. Peed myself during a seizure in front of my new boyfriend. He had to clean up my pee. Totally humiliated. Don’t know how to deal with it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 08, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.