Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (M24) of four years is catfishing as someone on Grindr to solicit nudes from gay men.

A little context: my boyfriend (M24) and I (M23) have been dating for a few years. We live together and practically spend most of our time together, especially since the pandemic began in 2020.

It’s hard sometimes. He and I have run into
issues in the past regarding trust and honesty but we’ve always seemed to work the issues out and move forward. I felt for a long time that we’ve both put in the effort to trust each other again and I felt like we were actually making progress, or so I thought.

He and I both went to our respective families homes for Christmas, and when we came back, we were excited to see each other, etc, etc. Anyway, fast forward a day or so and I have this feeling in my gut something is wrong. I always trust my gut and ALWAYS get a feeling when something is wrong in my life and it usually ends up true.

I’m not proud to admit this and am kind of embarrassed to say that when he was out of the room I snooped on his phone and saw Grindr downloaded. We’re not in an open relationship, and obviously everyone under the sun knows what Grindr is for. I click on the app and see on his profile that he’s using other peoples pictures to get nudes from other gay men and to sext them? I’m not quite sure when this began or what his intentions even are.

Part of me thinks this is harmless because it’s not like he can meet up and hook up with guys because he’s using a random persons photos but at the same time I feel pretty shitty and jealous that it could turn into something more one day. I also think it’s pretty disgusting to catfish as someone to solicit nude photos of unknowing men. I also feel like this breaches any trust I had, and I feel lied to, especially by someone I consider not only my boyfriend but my best friend.

Anyway, I feel weird talking to him or anyone in my life about this because obviously me snooping is fucked up too and I shouldn’t have done that. But, my gut was right and there was something going on. Any advice would be appreciated, I’m feeling pretty lost and depressed about the situation.

TL;DR— I snooped through my boyfriends phone and found Grindr downloaded, where he’s using other peoples photos on his profile to solicit nude photos and sext men.



Submitted December 31, 2021 at 05:03AM by Changing_tidess https://ift.tt/3eEV9Rs
Boyfriend (M24) of four years is catfishing as someone on Grindr to solicit nudes from gay men. Boyfriend (M24) of four years is catfishing as someone on Grindr to solicit nudes from gay men. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.