Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I told my bf everything. Should I have not?

I (20f) told my 3 month bf (21m) every dark thing about me.

I told him about my s//cide attempt when I was 16 and the mild ab/se I faced when I was a child. He told me he still loved me, but yesterday, he said that I shouldn't have told him any of it. He stated that he still loves me, but it was hard for him to take it all in. Now I'm worried that he sees me differently, and will eventually stop liking me. Should I have not confided in him? Is there any way I can undo this?

Also @ guys, if your gf told you all this, would you have broken up with her? Would you be disgusted by her?

TL;DR: told my bf dark past stuff about me. he was okay with initially but later stated he wished i didn't tell him. What should I do to ensure he doesn't hate me?



Submitted January 22, 2022 at 12:42AM by NotMikasa https://ift.tt/3fLgBVJ
I told my bf everything. Should I have not? I told my bf everything. Should I have not? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.