Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Improved Communication

I just wanted to share some good news to this platform and get some things off my chest. My boyfriend (20M) and I (20F) have been together for a year and a half, and we've been having some ups and downs over the past few months, mainly due to traumatic experiences in my past that have made it difficult for me to express my emotions. I suffer with borderline personality disorder and complex PTSD because of past experiences and I am so lucky to have someone as kind and as understanding as my boyfriend. He has been such a big support since we've met and I love him more than anything. In the time that we've been together, he's helped me through a sicide attempt which led to me being admitted into a psych ward, dealing with sxual trauma, and general anxiety and depressive episodes. I feel so lucky to have him and recently (perhaps partly due to a good therapist) I've been able to open up to him a lot more when it comes to feelings and I feel so much closer to him. Our communication has taken a turn for the best and because of this I feel that we trust each other a lot more. I am so lucky to have been able to build such a strong bond with someone, and I truly feel like we bring out the best in each other. I hope that everyone has the chance to build such a great bond with someone else because it truly is a blessing. It feels so good knowing that we are a team and that we have each other's backs. I really feel like our relationship has matured from being a slightly obsessive teen-like relationship (we're each other's first real relationship) into a relationship that feels like marriage.

TL;DR I am happy to be in such an amazing place in my relationship and I wanted to share some good news



Submitted January 18, 2022 at 08:44AM by chemandele https://ift.tt/3fAyir2
Improved Communication Improved Communication Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.