Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

boyfriend says he walks on eggshells around me

I (f19) am a sensitive person and my boyfriend (m19) likes to poke fun at me as a joke. It is funny for a few jokes and then i will tell him okay that’s enough, he will continue to do it until i am very upset. He says i need to learn to take a joke and laugh at myself. I make it clear that he needs to stop making fun of me when i say that’s enough. Every time i look for advice about it it says i am the one in the wrong but i think i am setting a clear boundary that he is breaking. He says i am trying to change him, because that is it sense of humor and i cant just tell him to stop if he is in a playful mood. Am i in the wrong for being too sensitive?

TL;DR my bf makes jokes around with me and i ask him to stop sometimes because it makes me upset



Submitted January 12, 2022 at 05:28PM by Professional-Win6180 https://ift.tt/3Gqqnbv
boyfriend says he walks on eggshells around me boyfriend says he walks on eggshells around me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 13, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.