Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is my 28m BF having an emotional affair with his colleague of two months?

I 27f, have been with my 28M BF Steve for 3 years. We met at university and he has finished his course and moved to a big city to get a job (I still have 2 years left).

He's been at his job for 8 months (and for 4 we didn't see each other). In November, he had a new colleague start (I'll call her Amanda). She's the only other person at his level of seniority (middle management) and they get on really well. Steve told me that their introduction meeting over-ran by 2 hours because they had so much in common.

He told me that they now send voicenotes to each other and are apparently talking on a daily basis. They even watch shows together over text. He added her on instagram and she is attractive and single.

I looked at his phone and he's talking to her about work stress, housing drama and she calls him her workwife, he also offers her advice and tells her to call him whenever she needs. Should I talk to him about this? How should I bring it up?

TL:DR Is my bf being too friendly with his colleague? They have only known each other two months but talk everyday



Submitted January 22, 2022 at 04:34PM by Saphia01 https://ift.tt/3qSDhJW
Is my 28m BF having an emotional affair with his colleague of two months? Is my 28m BF having an emotional affair with his colleague of two months? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.