Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I 25(F) found flirting texts on my fiance's phone (26M). Also found out I am pregnant around the same time. Should I stay with him or should I leave?

My fiance 26(M) and I 25(F) have been in a 8 year relationship. We got engaged Jan 2021. Last November I found texts on his phone of him sexually flirting with another girl. These chats were hidden and locked in WhatsApp. I confronted him and he got so defensive as to why I looked through his phone. He afterwards accepted that he was drunk and he regrets it. I felt really hurt because I thought everything was great and I had already made it clear to him multiple time that I am not one to forgive any cheating. I feel like the only reason he was sorry is because I found out otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned anything. Also, something you regret you stop immediately. He kept texting the girl for weeks. Looking back I was on my period around the time he flirted with the girl and he says he was horny. We were intimate a few days before my period and even after my period and texting the girl he came home and we were intimate. There was another chat in the hidden chats for the same day I looked through his phone. The number was saved with initials and he was just saying hi. When I asked him about it he claimed that it was his high school guy friend. I later found out that it was his first ex. All trust is lost for me especially after he lied. I know that our relationship will not be fixed soon and I would have left him if not for the fact that I found out that I was pregnant end of November. I was raised by a single mum and I would like better if my child was raised by both parents same for him too. Now I feel like I am stuck in this relationship.The reason he claims he did what he did was because he was horny. I am now not interested in any sex with him because of what happened and the pregnancy is also not helping. What's to stop this from happening again. I honestly have been asking for space and I want to move out and take a break and figure things out but I am afraid if I leave I will not want to make things work. Being in the same space is killing me. I guess what I would like to know is if it's possible to get over the cheating and how I can do that because I want our baby to grow up with both parents and I do not want to leave without knowing I tried my best.

TL;DR: I have been in a 8 year relationship with husband. Recently engaged. Found texts on his phone flirting with another girl. Also found out I was pregnant around that time. I would like advice on what to do and people's experiences on this.



Submitted January 15, 2022 at 11:37PM by Scorpiogirl44 https://ift.tt/3qvHEKI
I 25(F) found flirting texts on my fiance's phone (26M). Also found out I am pregnant around the same time. Should I stay with him or should I leave? I 25(F) found flirting texts on my fiance's phone (26M). Also found out I am pregnant around the same time. Should I stay with him or should I leave? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.