Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Friend (19M) of mine (21F) called me a “cute and broken thing”. What did he mean by that?

My friend Tommy and I have this mutual friend, Peter, at university. I like Peter (20M), but he led me on (he got mad at Tommy for hitting on me) and he actually had a girlfriend the entire time. He cut off all contact with me.

Tommy called me to check how I was doing. We hung out together, and we got on the topic of Peter leading me on. I was venting to Tommy, telling him how Peter’s an idiot, and how much I’d like to smack him in the face. Tommy then said “you cute and broken thing”. What did he mean by this?

Tl;dr: guy led me on. Vented to another friend about it, and he called me a “cute and broken thing”



Submitted January 15, 2022 at 12:11AM by ExitOk2511 https://ift.tt/3rlRldZ
Friend (19M) of mine (21F) called me a “cute and broken thing”. What did he mean by that? Friend (19M) of mine (21F) called me a “cute and broken thing”. What did he mean by that? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.