Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23 F) found a pair of panties in my boyfriends (25 M) car.

We’ve been together for a little under a year (10 months to be exact). It got serious pretty fast. He was 3 months out of a 4 year relationship before we met. Red flag, I know.

A few days ago, I was rummaging through the glove compartment of his car (while he was inside, driving) for some CD’s and found a crumpled-up pair of panties. I knew they were not mine. To be frank, they were trashy. The first time I opened the compartment he promptly closed it, which I figured was to keep all his shit from flying out while we were moving. Then I opened it again, and kept rummaging, until I saw them there. I seemed to have done this just as he was saying “Please don’t go through my stuff”. Our mutual friend was also in the car, so I didn’t say anything in the moment. I was shocked. He knew I saw them.

Later that night, I told my friend what had happened in the car and she excused herself so we could talk asap. I asked him for the keys so I could go grab the panties and throw them in his face. He was hesitant to give me the keys, but did. When i went back, they were gone. I looked everywhere. He had moved them.

I confronted him about it but took it all with a grain of salt. He said they were his ex’s and she left them in there after fooling around in his car during quarantine. He would remember they were there from time to time but kept putting off throwing them out, because “memories”. He says he swears they’re in the dumpster now and that he has never cheated on me. But I can’t shake the feeling that he’s lying about something. Could be about how the panties got there, how long ago she left them(cheating), or if they’re even hers. And the most suspicious thing, moving the panties when he already knew I saw them.

Of course, he’s on perfect behavior now. But I don’t know if we can move past this. He’s shown me before that he’s a liar.

What should I do? I am leaning towards leaving him but I could use some advice. I love him, but this hurts so much.

TL;DR: I found a pair of my boyfriends ex’s panties in the glove compartment of his car. Not sure if they’re really hers or if they’re as old as he says they are. Should I leave?



Submitted January 19, 2022 at 10:25PM by jimmyvjam https://ift.tt/3Ap12fW
I (23 F) found a pair of panties in my boyfriends (25 M) car. I (23 F) found a pair of panties in my boyfriends (25 M) car. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.