Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I am uncomfortable with my brother dating my ex

I(F15) have an ex(M16) from about a year ago now since we began to date. It wasn't a super long time just around 6 months but we really liked each other at the time. Around 4 months later I randomly got kicked from a discord server with my brother(M16) and my friend group in it. I was IP banned. My brother manages the server and I had asked him about it.

He checked the history and said he didn't see anything. I didn't think much of it as annoying as it was but there wasn't anything I could really do. My ex is in the server along with the friend group. Him and my brother began getting very close which made me uncomfortable.

I brought it up with my brother saying I needed boundaries and he said he understood and that they weren't dating. Its not like I wanted to stand in the way of love I just needed boundaries and from our past he would always take everything from me.

A few weeks later one of our mutual friends texted me saying that my brother and my ex were dating for a month now meaning that my brother was lying to me. I got in a huge fight with my brother and a few of our mutual friends over this.

I was hurt and felt like my trust had been broken by my brother. Turns out my brother was the one to IP ban me aswell to keep me from finding out. I'm more upset about him lying to me tbh. He should have talked to me before about this when he knew I was uncomfortable. Me and my old friend group had been fighting over this for a while now. I don't wanna come between them so people of reddit what do you think?

TL;DR My brother began to date my ex a few months after we broke up and lied to me about it and now everyone in our friend group is turning against me for setting boundaries.



Submitted January 28, 2022 at 09:24PM by That_Reflection_6858 https://bit.ly/3Hdg9eY
I am uncomfortable with my brother dating my ex I am uncomfortable with my brother dating my ex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.