Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25f) boyfriend (24m) lied about having evidence of me sending nudes because he felt insecure?

My boyfriend told me he knew I had sent nudes before, I hadn’t, and that he has evidence so I should stop lying. I didn’t lie but I was still scared there was something out there that I didn’t have knowledge of. He then told me he was lying because he felt insecure.

In an argument before he alluded to leaking my nudes and said he had something against me. I kept prying and he said he had a video of us being intimate together over video call. He then said he just said that and he doesn’t have any nudes of me or videos.

I’m really hurt by this repeated pattern of behaviour and also scared what will happen next if I leave? I love him and want to give him the benefit of the doubt, he has BPD.

Tldr; my boyfriend lied about having evidence of me sending nudes to people before him and accused me of lying.



Submitted January 14, 2022 at 11:15AM by shauuuns https://ift.tt/3GwewIJ
My (25f) boyfriend (24m) lied about having evidence of me sending nudes because he felt insecure? My (25f) boyfriend (24m) lied about having evidence of me sending nudes because he felt insecure? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.