Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (46M) sex drive went from high to absolute zero once i got into my relationship (45F)

This is likely a bizarre psychological issue but posting here in the even others had this happen. I am certainly in need of help that's for sure. First, I already got all the blood test etc. and all is normal. 3 doctors says nothing is wrong, maybe I am "stressed." they say. Nope. So i am turning here to get ideas to investigate further as this is terrible and I seem to have no solution.

I moved into the same house with my LONG term and LONG distance GF last June with the intention of marriage. Because it was very very long distance - she lived in a different country - we continued to do our share of side action before we were both ready to go the next level. This is key to point out, as during this who time and of course when i was younger I would never ever have an issue with libido until June after she moved in. Loved sex. Looked forward to it. But after she moved in it was a sudden plunge off a cliff. Before hand and up until this point I was a horny dog.

Then when she moved in, libido dropped to zero. Nada. Even to the point where she offers and begs me, and i just have no desire. In the past giving orgasms to my partner was great, it would turn me on like crazy and boom away id go. Now, I will give her an orgasm orally and nothing. Ziltch. Its like I am not even attracted to her anymore for some bizarre reason. (She is considered pretty attractive). Yes I love her. Yes we are on good terms.

TL:DR - Libido dropped to zero once my GF moved in



Submitted January 19, 2022 at 03:50PM by Antwithapony https://ift.tt/34Y0JwM
My (46M) sex drive went from high to absolute zero once i got into my relationship (45F) My (46M) sex drive went from high to absolute zero once i got into my relationship (45F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.