Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [37m] have lost sexual desire for my wife [37f] and now our relationship is collapsing.

I’m sure you’ve all heard this story a hundred times, but I just have to get it off my chest and hope for some support and advice.

We have been married for 7 years and together for over 9. For most of the time things were decent, barring the usual couples fights here and there.

Unfortunately things have gone downhill quickly since the pandemic, as I’m sure is common in relationships these days. For the most part we get along well, but the excitement has all but dried up, along with our intimacy.

Life is very routine, but also very demanding between work, chores, and taking care of our small dog (which acts like a child, but least we don’t have any real children). We both work from home and have very little time apart.

We have tried to make it work—we do vacations, date nights, friend meetups, etc. At the end of the day though, it just feels almost like we are roommates. Don’t get me wrong, she is attractive, but the mystery and passion is just not there anymore. I often find myself fantasizing about other women, and I know she has the same thoughts, although I would never cheat on her.

Is it normal to feel this way? Should I be doing more to “desire” her? Our marriage is on the brink of collapse and I am not sure if I should try to save it or let it go. We have tried so hard for so long. When is it time to move on?

TL;DR: The intimacy is gone from my marriage after 2 years of work from home, and now it seems almost hopeless to repair.



Submitted January 19, 2022 at 12:30AM by woah_is_me2 https://ift.tt/3nEGs62
I [37m] have lost sexual desire for my wife [37f] and now our relationship is collapsing. I [37m] have lost sexual desire for my wife [37f] and now our relationship is collapsing. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.