Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf (27) told me to hurry up during sex

I’m super heart broken right now and I need advice on how to love forward. My partner of two years and I (24f) we’re having sex and he told me “why can’t you cum already.” Before this we had a great sex life but it really hurt my feelings that he would eat that. Like I can’t cum on command and I need to warm up some to be able to feel anything! My partner basically took this as “well I’m in a hurry and I don’t have protection on” like what I didn’t even notice because I had so much to drink. He thinks me not noticing is s lie and a cop out there Im still shook that he told me to hurry up! Like I’m not sex doll. I need more of a connection (emotion) to feel anything. I just don’t know why to do. He’s ignoring me and I’ve been crying and feeling like shit this whole time.

Tdlr: My bf told me to hurry up and cum and it hurt my feelings



Submitted January 22, 2022 at 04:24AM by Fit-Kaleidoscope7607 https://ift.tt/3H8foUB
My bf (27) told me to hurry up during sex My bf (27) told me to hurry up during sex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.