Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [29] bf [36] made inappropriate comments about a lady server at a restaurant

Soooo back story, we went to a restaurant and had a lovely lady server. She made our drinks right and delivered our food on time, and was friendly. So we leave after finishing, no problems.

We decided to come back to the same restaurant, and we sit in the same spot but we have a different server. My bf asks the server (who is a guy this time), “where’s the girl with the big gluteus Maximus” and starts laughing, and the server guy is kinda trying not to laugh but a little taken back. So that instantly ticked me off because… why would you say that? The lady was bigger, she had weight on her, but she wasn’t overweight. So I said “you guys are f- ridiculous” and he goes “oh don’t be like, c’mon, let’s just have a good time” and I’m over it at that point. He then goes on to bash the lady, saying she was fat and average looking, saying I don’t need a butt like hers, and just… inappropriate things. I was looking at him like… wtf. So he tries to get the server guy to agree with him and server guy is all awkwardly laughing, and my bf is like “ayeeeee he gets a big tip tonight!” - very obnoxiously, and knowing that the comments rubbed me the wrong way for different reasons. After we get home, he brings up what happened at the restaurant and was like “what, I can’t have female friends now?” And I’m confused because I didn’t mention anything closely related to that. He’s pretty tipsy at that point so his mouth is just running a mile a minute. Then he goes on to say how women are overly emotional and says I have feministic ways of thinking… mind you, I’m just quiet listening to him talk. Am I overreacting?

TL; DR- bf asked where the server with the big butt was, and started talking other nonsense that made me seem like I was crazy



Submitted January 20, 2022 at 12:12AM by Flowersflowering https://ift.tt/33RVxtK
My [29] bf [36] made inappropriate comments about a lady server at a restaurant My [29] bf [36] made inappropriate comments about a lady server at a restaurant Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.