Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [32M] Friend's [29M] girlfriend [28F] is concerned about the relationship between him and my wife [34F]

I've known this guy for around 8 years and been married for 5. Although I knew him first, I'd say he's fairly close to both of us at this point. We have our own little in jokes, and they'll occasionally hang out one on one due to certain common interests that I don't share. A lot of times she'll hug him when first meeting or saying goodbye (she does this with all her good friends).

I know and trust both of them and don't think there's anything going on or whatever, but he started dating this girl a few months ago who's expressed serious concerns about their relationship and told him she doesn't want him spending time with either of us anymore. She's told him my wife is too close to him and trying to "steal" him from her. Whenever we're hanging out together, she always makes catty and passive aggressive comments towards my wife which she mostly just brushes off.

She also found some old pictures from a beach day a couple of years ago where they were sitting next to each other and my wife was topless and she thinks this is proof that the two of them are having an affair. She's grown increasingly obsessed with this and has been trying to find more old photos that look "compromising".

When he first told me about this, he made it clear that he thought she was seriously overreacting and that our friendship comes first. For the most part he's just sort of been ignoring her concerns and acting pretty much normally. At the same time, this seems to be escalating and causing more and more drama over time and it's growing harder to spend time with the two of them since she always tries to start shit.

Is there any way it might be possible to handle this situation or help defuse it?


tl;dr: My friend's gf thinks he's grown too close to my wife and doesn't want him to spend time with either of us anymore



Submitted January 19, 2022 at 06:11PM by Electronic_Expert_60 https://ift.tt/3rvThRj
My [32M] Friend's [29M] girlfriend [28F] is concerned about the relationship between him and my wife [34F] My [32M] Friend's [29M] girlfriend [28F] is concerned about the relationship between him and my wife [34F] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.