Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m 24(f) my fiancé is 24(m) I don’t know if I have a fiancé or I’m taking care of a child.

I’m just so lost here and need advice. I’m 24(f) and my 24(m) fiancé have been dating for about a year, but we’ve known each other longer. He is very “go with the flow” he doesn’t care when/how we get married just as long as I’m happy, I said I wanna travel after we get married but I know I would have to plan the trip ya know make sure everything is in order. He basically doesn’t do anything without being told. He says all the time “I don’t mind doing anything just ask.” I don’t feel i shouldnt have to ask him to vacuum or wipe the counters when need be. He is very sweet and so loving he’s just very nonchalant but it feels like I have to constantly keep up on everything or remind him of everything or it won’t get done which leaves me to be very stressed out. I work nights and he works days. Our schedules don’t tend to conflict and we do see each other a lot. We split bills and money isn’t really an issue. It all just causes me to be very stressed out and upset because I feel like I have everything on my plate all the time. There is a lot of things he handles himself but if I didn’t make plans/the grocery list/errands we need to run I think he would just sit in the house all day and play his game on his phone. No matter how calm/well thought out/ nicely I approach this, he acts like a dog with its tail between its legs. He will sit and be quiet and just beat himself up because he feels like he did something wrong which then just leaves me to feel like I have no way to communicate this to him because it’s as if I scolded him when really I just want to get on common ground. I need advice on how to proceed with any of this.

TL;DR my fiancé is to “go with the flow” and nonchalant. It feels like he has no opinion of his own at all.



Submitted January 31, 2022 at 01:22AM by xmisstay666 https://ift.tt/frVjzEsIh
I’m 24(f) my fiancé is 24(m) I don’t know if I have a fiancé or I’m taking care of a child. I’m 24(f) my fiancé is 24(m) I don’t know if I have a fiancé or I’m taking care of a child. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.