Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it normal for me (19f) to ask permission from mom to eat?

I was renting but had to move back home due to covid. I'm hoping to get out by mid year once my finances is set.

I'm always tense around my mom because I know she doesn't like me. Unfortunately, i don't have a choice rn but to stay at home as I'm in my last year of school and waiting for a job opportunity.

My mom never liked me, idky. At one point, she wanted to foster me to my uncle's when I was 6. She also left me in a secluded 'bushy' area when I was 10 but then returned for me. I'm guessing it had to do with my dad finding out. My entire childhood was spent trying to please her so she would tone down on publicly embarrassing or saying stuff to me.

It's obv she favored my siblings who are older and very talented. FYI, I love my siblings, nothing against them. Years ago, she told me to ask for permission to eat because she doesn't want it to run out for the others. Due to this, I usually take last or always make sure to ask for permission.

This happened today but it got much worse. I was hungry so I served myself first but when she saw that, she got angry. She said I took everything when I know I didn't. She isn't talking to me either so idk if that's normal for other ppl? I do have some trauma growing up but there's no way for me, financially, to get help atm. Plus, it's not that big of a deal, I've learnt to toughen up. It's just that I'm not sure if this is normal or a punishment other ppl have?

TLDR: Is it normal to ask for permission to eat from your mom?



Submitted January 17, 2022 at 07:34PM by Meepster_ https://ift.tt/3Ab4JFR
Is it normal for me (19f) to ask permission from mom to eat? Is it normal for me (19f) to ask permission from mom to eat? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 18, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.