Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Dealing with sheltered foreign Roommate (19M) who doesn't understand obligations or respect and insists on carrying on with his ways, I (25M) not sure what to do.

Basically I have a roommate who is 19M, who when first joining the lease said he would keep to the rules etc. The things which are bothering me are. I've been staying at this house for 1 year prior to him coming.

  • switch the light on after midnight whenever he joins or leaves room, which I explicitly tell him not to do.
  • sets his alarm at 6am in the morning and let's it snooze twice or more.
  • wanted to learn piano off me and after I made all the plans decided he decides he wants to cancel.
  • gets emotional and angry with people around him because the doctor said he has depression and anxiety, but does nothing about it.
  • doesn't understand the concept of boundary and thinks I'm available 247.
  • When he's In a bad mood, takes it out on other people and blames everything on others.
  • He believes his culture is the superior way (Chinese) and even though he's in a foreign country, he does things does the Chinese way.
  • Complains about university and about how everything is so shit in this country ( he failed a few classes and has to redo it and begging me to help him)

There are too many things wrong with guy, that I'm not sure what to do.

Tldr; Chinese guy who is sheltered, who doesn't house rules and behaviors and keeps his ways of doing things, what should I do with him?



Submitted January 12, 2022 at 01:56PM by DigitalEntrepreneur6 https://ift.tt/3npJyuC
Dealing with sheltered foreign Roommate (19M) who doesn't understand obligations or respect and insists on carrying on with his ways, I (25M) not sure what to do. Dealing with sheltered foreign Roommate (19M) who doesn't understand obligations or respect and insists on carrying on with his ways, I (25M) not sure what to do. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 13, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.