Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23F) have been in a lesbian relationship with my partner (24F)for over a year…but I don’t think I’m gay anymore

Here’s the thing, I met my partner long distance over Twitter. It started off as an innocent online crush and then very quickly escalated to a full on relationship. We’re very long distance, she lives in Europe and I live in the United States. Our relationship has only ever been kinda rocky mainly when it’s due to my own mental health but she’s been a great person to talk to about everything. She’s sweet, caring, loving, beautiful and the perfect partner. Problem is: I’m not sure I’m attracted to her. The first time we were ever together intimately, I felt nothing. It wasn’t that she was bad, there was just no spark. The next couple of times: same thing. I felt so much more comfortable giving than receiving because it was getting hard to hide the fact that I was feeling nothing. I’ve even started to label myself as asexual. Because we’re so long distance, we only see each other a few times a year and I like for our time together to be special but it’s getting more and more difficult. I’ve always identified as bisexual but lately, I’m so into men. To the point where I’m not even sure I’m bi anymore. When I think about a hot guy, I feel ~something~ versus when I see a beautiful woman I simply admire her beauty. I haven’t found myself attracted to a woman in a long time and never sexually. I feel like I’m way too deep into my relationship to explain this to her. We talk about future plans and spending forever together and these were things that I once wanted until I realized that I wasn’t 100% in. I’m so lost…I feel like this is such a unique experience. I’m struggling over the thought that if I break things off, I’ll never find a person as dedicated.

TL;DR: Am I gay? Bi? Straight? Who knows



Submitted January 25, 2022 at 03:45PM by styledbypark https://ift.tt/3KKfljF
I (23F) have been in a lesbian relationship with my partner (24F)for over a year…but I don’t think I’m gay anymore I (23F) have been in a lesbian relationship with my partner (24F)for over a year…but I don’t think I’m gay anymore Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 26, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.