Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (33M) has slowly became famous and is now being recognised by people in public, he has now started treating me (27F) differently

My partner was a low level influencer a few years ago, he grew a lot during lockdown and now he's being recognised by people when we go out. In the beginning he cared a lot for me but now he doesn't seem to care. We had an argument yesterday and he called me easily replaceable and that I would never find another guy like him, it really hurt my self esteem. I just wish I could have my old partner back. I suspect he has cheated with some of the girls in his DM. I read a DM conversation where a girl that follows him (they are many) agreed to meet him at his hotel, when he comes to her city. He went to her city to promote but he swore on his mother's life that all he did with the girl was show her some stuff he had been working on. It just frustrates me, what kind of person just meets up with a person in their hotel room because he's somewhat famous. I feel like my sense of self worth has actually taken a nose dive since he started getting more followers.

TL;DR Boyfriend has become somewhat famous and is now acting different



Submitted January 14, 2022 at 04:06AM by GrandProgramming https://ift.tt/3FwkRCK
Boyfriend (33M) has slowly became famous and is now being recognised by people in public, he has now started treating me (27F) differently Boyfriend (33M) has slowly became famous and is now being recognised by people in public, he has now started treating me (27F) differently Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.