Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it normal to still think about a person even years after a healthy relationship?

I (M/19) have been in a relationship with someone (W/19) for 3 years now.

Shortly before we got together I liked someone very much and pretty sure she liked me back, but due to bad communication and slight misunderstandings it ended pretty abrupt.

Following that basically immediately I met my current girlfriend and in the first couple of months it got me distracted from the other girl. After that though I kept starting to think about her again to this day, even though I'm in a relationship with a person I love and a person I can imagine spending a lifetime with.

Of course I can't just leave my relationship for a girl who's personality might live in my head and be a "crush", leading to pain and regret for a long time.

Is it normal to still have thoughts of a different person rooted into your mind, even though you're happy in a relationship? Or is it possibly an indicator of doubt? Do people in decade long relationships still crush on others beyond their love for their partners?

TL;DR:

In a healthy relationship, crushing on someone else, normal?



Submitted January 22, 2022 at 06:07PM by throwawayfjdigi8 https://ift.tt/3rKxQvK
Is it normal to still think about a person even years after a healthy relationship? Is it normal to still think about a person even years after a healthy relationship? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.