Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband keeps writing sexual content to females

Hello. So I've been married for about 3 years now and on several occasions i have caught my husband texting other women. Recently my husband lost a family member and joined reddit to help cope so i was supportive... Until i read he is writing females about their favorite things etc. He said he would delete it. Fast forward a month later I see in his phone its back on and writing women daily and last night reading that between him and a married woman how he wants to have sex with her and eat her out. I dont get it. Why does someone do that? I havent wrote someone in that manner since we originally got together. Can someone explain this to me. It happened before we were married and again. Why?

TL;Dr Husband continues to text other females sexual content. Why?



Submitted January 30, 2022 at 01:54AM by LillyRose2000 https://ift.tt/XDaCKnx4G
Husband keeps writing sexual content to females Husband keeps writing sexual content to females Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.